Enea OSE is an RTOS optimized for high performance, distributed, fault-tolerant applications. It is compact and robust, designed for applications where failure isn't an option. Whether 99.999% high availability uptime is required, near bare-metal performance is demanded, or a fully-featured RTOS complete with multiple file systems, protocol stacks and a robust ecosystem is necessary, OSE is the choice of some of the leading telecom, aerospace, medical and automotive companies in the world.
- Advanced networking and security features, including a selection of IP stacks
- Demand paging support for optimizing RAM usage
- Dynamic run-time program loading
- Multiple file system choices
- Optimized for complex homogeneous and heterogeneous distributed support and networking protocols
- Power management with low-power sleep mode
- Small and efficient with predictable, fault-tolerant, realtime multicore systems