Digital Logic Infrastructure
Get the latest infrastructure for developing digital logic courses using Xilinx technology. Select and obtain software tools and University boards for the lab. Attend a Professor workshop to get you up to speed. Use Xilinx IP cores, getting started materials, and academic partner materials for developing lab exercises.
Select Development Tools for the Lab
- Install the latest full version of Xilinx development tools in your lab.
- ISE® Foundation™ Software (required) -
Create designs in VHDL or Verilog, generate a bitstream, and configure the target FPGA.
- Chipscope™ Pro Tool (optional, but highly recommended) -
Debug designs in real-time running on-chip
- Obtain embedded tools from XUP alliance members
Select a University Board
- Obtain academically priced boards for education and research.
Get Started with Xilinx Technology
- Refer to Support Resources
- Access online Documentation, Tutorials, Webcasts, Discussion Forums, and more.
- Professors may submit online webcases for technical issues
- Professors may register to attend the FPGA Design Flow workshop to get up to speed with the
ISE Foundation software and latest University boards.
- Access free Xilinx reference designs
Access Curriculum Resources
- Access Digital Logic curriculum resources including IP cores, reference designs, links
to online University course materials, and more.
For general questions or comments, please send an email to email@example.com