The logiVIEW Perspective Transformation and Lens Correction Image Processor IP core for video and imaging applications, using single or multiple camera imagers (sensors), removes fish eye distortions caused by extreme wide-angle field of view (FOV) lenses, makes perspective corrections (arbitrary homography transformations) and texturing on curved planes (MLUT supported non-homography transformations) to the captured video, and stitches multiple corrected video inputs in a resulting single image for the LCD display.
The logiVIEW corrects multiple 30 fps or higher frame rate video inputs in real-time and can be used in different industries and applications such as medical endoscopy, pipe inspection, surveillance, automotive surround view driver assistance systems, and defense.
- Suppots 2048x2048 and higher input and output resolutions
- Configurable number of video inputs and outputs
- Supports video texturing on curved planes (non-homography transformations supported by MLUTs)
- Supports correction of fish eye lens distortions (Suitable for extreme wide-angle lenses)
- Programmable homographic transformation matrix enables: cropping, resizing, rotating, translating, arbitrary function
- Supports arbitrary combinations of homography trasformations on multiple video inputs
- ARM AMBA AXI4 and AXI4-Stream compliant
- Packaged for Xilinx Vivado Design Suite