AR# 16810: 3.1 System Generator for DSP - Release Notes and Known Issues List
3.1 System Generator for DSP - Release Notes and Known Issues List
Keywords: SysGen, MATLAB, Simulink, errata, KI
General Description: What are the known issues for System Generator v3.1?
Support Software Issues
1. MATLAB R12 and R12.1 are not supported by System Generator for DSP v3.1. (Only MATLAB R13 is supported.) Please see (Xilinx Answer 16827).
2. You need at least 5.1i Service Pack 3 with 5.1i IP Update 1. The recommended minimum install is 5.2i Service Pack 1. Please see (Xilinx Answer 16922).
3. Why do I get "libhsimengine.dll" and "libPortability.dll" when trying to open the Xilinx Block Set in MATLAB R13? Please see (Xilinx Answer 16928).
4. Why do I get an extra cycle of latency in my design when I use Synplify 7.2.2? Please see (Xilinx Answer 16934).
Xilinx Block Set Issues
1. The CIC filter exhibits overflow for inputs that use the complete dynamic bit range of the data input. To work around this problem, do not use the full dynamic range of your input. Please see (Xilinx Answer 12480).
2. Decimation filters with a down sampling of "2" and symmetry in the impulse response fail in core generation. Please see (Xilinx Answer 15685).