When I ran timing analysis, I noticed the following were missing:
- CHBONDI<0> setup/hold times with respect to RXUSRCLK
- CHBONDO<0> clock to out times should be with respect to RXUSRCLK
- DADDR<0> setup/hold time with respect to RXUSRCLK
- DO<0> clock to out time with respect to DCLK
- RXCRCPD setup/hold times with respect to RXCRCCLK
- RXCRCOUT clock to out times should be with respect to RXCRCCLK
- Synchronous path between DEN to DO and DRDY
When is this going to be fixed?
This problem has been fixed in the latest 6.3i Service Pack available at:
The first service pack containing the fix is 6.3i Service Pack 1.