This Answer Record contains the Release Notes for the LogiCORE Gigabit Ethernet MAC v7.0 Core which was released in 8.1i IP Update #1 and includes the following:
- New Features in v7.0
- Bug Fixes in v7.0
- Known Issues in v7.0
For installation instructions and design tools requirements, see (Xilinx Answer 22155).
New Features in v7.0
- Support added for ISE 8.1i
- Optional Address Filter added to the Receiver to recognize up to 5 user defined MAC frame addresses
- The Statistics gathering option has been removed. Statistics counters are now fully supported by the Ethernet Statistics LogiCORE v1.2
- Support added for Cadence IUS (NC-Sim and associated compiler)
Bug Fixes in v7.0
- CR 207322: The IOSTANDARD constraints have been corrected to use HSTL with the RGMII v2.0 physical interface
Known Issues in v7.0
- No known issues at this time.