You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
XPower Estimator (XPE) - I cannot change certain values (device or package type) in the spreadsheet
I am not able to change some of the pull-down menus in the spreadsheet such as device or package type. What macro security level setting do I need for the spreadsheet functions to work properly?
For XPE versions 10.X and olderversions, the procedure to edit XPE spreadsheets is as follows:
- Open the spreadsheet.
- Adialog box asks what should be done with macros, select Enable Macros.
- The macro security level must be set to "low" or "medium".
- In Excel, select Tools -> Macro -> Security from the main menu.
- Close the spreadsheet and re-open it for the macro security settings to take effect.
For XPE versions 11.X andlaterversions,the procedure to edit XPE spreadsheets is as follows:
- Open the spreadsheet andlocate the "Options" button at thetop of the spreadsheet.
- Click on theOptions button.
- Select Enable this content.
- Click OK.