AR# 2472: Hardware Debugger: Setting up printer on Unix Workstations
Hardware Debugger: Setting up printer on Unix Workstations
Key Words: printer, workstation, setup
General Description: How do I setup a workstation version of the Hardware Debugger to print?
1. Open a Waveform window and select PRINT on main menu. A Print Dialog is displayed. If you see your printer name shown on the dialog, you don't need to go further. Just make sure that " Print to File" is not checked otherwise your waveform output will go to a file. To setup a new printer continue to step 2.
2. Select the SETUP... button on the Print Dialog to invoke the Printer Setup Dialog.
3. Check " Printer Specific" and select the Install... button to invoke Printer Install dialog.
4. Select Add Printer... to bring up another Printer AddOn dialog and if the printer's port is not defined on the list, you need to select Define New Port...
5. On the New Port dialog, select Spooler to add all available printers. Choose Cancel to go back to Printer Add On dialog and select the printer model and the Port on the lists. Select Add Selected to add the printer to the system. You can 'Dismiss' all dialogs to return back to Printer Setup dialog. In the Printer Setup dialog, select Options to select the newly installed printer.