Monta Vista Linux 5.0 has been released. Does Xilinx have a BSP that supports this release?
You can download a BSP that will support Monta Vista Linux 5.0:
1. Create an EDK repository of the structure <EDK_Repository>/<CustomModules>/bsp
2. Unzip the contents of the zip file into the newly created directory
3. In XPS, select Edit > Preferences > Application Preferences
4. In the Global Peripheral Repository field, insert the newly made <EDK_Repository> directory and hit the OK button
5. Restart XPS for the new setting to take effect
You should now be able to select the new Linux 2.6 BSP version which will work with Monta Vista Linux 5.0.