You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
12.x/13.x/14.x iMPACT - Does iMPACT save your cable speed in the project file?
Does iMPACT save your cable speed in the project file?
Yes, Project files do save cable speed settings as long as you save the project prior to selecting Output -> Disconnect All Cables.
To save cable speed settings:
- Open iMPACT, create a project, and choose "Configure devices using Boundary-Scan (JTAG)".
- Go to Output -> Cable Setup and choose 1.5 MHz.
- Assign a .bit file to the FPGA and program.
- Select File -> Exit and save the project.
- Re-open iMPACT and load the most recent project.
- Right-click on the FPGA and press program.
- In the iMPACT log file, the cable speed is shown as 1.5 MHz.
This also works in batch mode.
|Boards & Kits
- Platform Cable USB
- Platform Cable USB-II