In the following situation, the Find operation will revert to and search for a previously entered value.
1) With a Verilog, VHDL or other ASCII file active in Project Navigator, press Ctrl-F (find). The Find dialog box is opened at the bottom of the pane.
2) Type in the desired search field and select Next, Previous, or click the ENTER key on the keyboard. (This should work correctly)
3) Now, highlight a word in the edit window and hit <CTRL>F. This places the selected text in the FIND dialog box.
4) At this point if the you hit ENTER, the value in the find dialog box is replaced by the previous string that was typed in.
This issue only occurs if the following three conditions are met:
- A Find operation is first preformed by manually typing the search string into the Find box
- A subsequent value is entered into the Find Box by highlighting the string and selecting Ctrl-F, and
- The ENTER key is used to activate the Find operation (Clicking on Next and Previous buttons work as expected)
This issue will be resolved in ISE Desgin Suite 13.2.