General Description: When using the Implementation flow buttons to place and route your design, if you select any template besides the default "Foundation EDIF", you will see in the Console log that the simulation template has been reset to Foundation EDIF.
This issue has been resolved in Foundation F1.5i.
Follow these steps to use a different simulation template:
1. Right click on the Revision and select "Invoke Interactive Flow Engine"
2. Within the Flow Engine, select Setup->Options.
3. Modify the Simulation Template and click OK.
4. Use the "Step Back" button to Configure (if selected) and Timing stages.
5. Use the "Run" or "Step" button to re-run the final stages.