You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
4.2i Foundation - Error: "Lmacs:58 The compression buffer length is too short..." (Btrieve)
Keywords: Lmacs, 58, compression, compressed, record, buffer, Btrieve
An "Lmacs:58" error occurs when I work with library symbols in Foundation.
This error occurs when the Btrieve parameter called "Largest Compressed Record Size" is too small.
You can use the BTI Database Setup Utility to modify the value of this parameter. This utility is located in the in the $XILINX\active\butils directory.
1. Start up the utility by going to the %XILINX%\Active\Butils directory via the Windows Explorer and doubling-clicking on W32MKSET.EXE.
2. Select "Memory Resources" in the upper-left window.
3. Select "Largest Compressed Record Size" in the lower-left window.
4. Change the "Current" number to one that is greater than the current number (e.g., 256 or 512).
5. Click on the "Save" button and exit the program.
6. Restart the computer.