If I try to import my project which was created in the 2016.2 version of the tools into SDx 2017.2, I receive an error message.
To work around this issue, follow the steps below:
- If your project was created in a version of SDSoC older than the 2016.3 version, first import it to the 2016.3 version of SDSoC.
- Now, import the project to the 2017.2 version.
- When you open the project.sdx, a dialogue box will appear with the option to change platform as SDx delivers unified platforms in the install.
- A list of the available platforms will appear.
- Select your relevant platform, and continue.