This Answer Record contains a patch update for JESD204 v7.2 and JESD204 PHY v4.0 to enable GTY selection for XCZU19EG-FFVD1760.
This patch is compatible with Vivado 2017.3.
The patch will no longer be needed in Vivado 2017.4 and later versions.
JESD204 v7.2 and JESD204 PHY v4.0 Patch
- Navigate to the $XILINX_VIVADO/patches directory (create this directory if it does not exist).
(See (Xilinx Answer 60154) for steps to set your XILINX_VIVADO environment variable so that it points to your Xilinx installation).
- Extract the contents of the ".zip" archive to a directory there, and call the directory AR70144.
Note: most extraction tools will allow you to automatically create a directory with the same name as the zip file.
- Run Vivado software tools from the original install location.
- GTY selection is not allowed for XCZU19EG-FFVD1760 for JESD204 core and JESD204 PHY in 2017.3
- 2us pulse on CPLL_PD_IN (as described in Xilinx Answer 70023)