3840x2160p60 (64:27 formats) YUV420, can sometimes be detected as follows:
It can occur under the following conditions:
- When switching from 3840x2160p60 (64:27 formats) RGB to YUV 420
- When switching from 3840x2160p60 YUV420 from 64:27 formats to 16:9 formats
- When the format is 3840x2160p60 (64:27 formats) YUV420, but you plug/unplug the TX cable.
Normally it can be reproduced within 20 switching tests.
This is a known issue in the current HDMI Receiver Subsystem IP.
- Vivado 2017.2 - Users can download the HDMI Receiver Subsystem Software Driver fix from (Xilinx Answer 70096) to work around this issue.
- Vivado 2017.3 - This issue is resolved in the HDMI Receiver Subsystem Software Driver in Vivado 2017.3 and later
Users should update to the latest version of the IP.