You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
XPLA Programmer - How do I generate binary files for JEDEC programming?
Keywords: XPLA, PC-ISP, programmer, ISP, ISC, JTAG, CoolRunner,
JEDEC, jed, binary, bin
How do I generate binary files for JEDEC programming?
Follow these steps:
1. Launch the XPLA Programmer.
2. Select "Help | Output/Debug" Options.
3. In the subsequent window, place a check mark in the
"Off-Line Programming" box.
4. In the main GUI window, enter "pzxx32_cs/as" in the
"Device Name" field, "Program" in the "Operation" field,
and select the JEDEC file of interest in the "Design File
5. Click the "Execute" button. This will generate a *.bin file in the same
location where the JEDEC file is located.
6. You can then use "File | View output files | XPLA1 Device BIN File" to
view the *.bin file just created. While in the viewer, select
"Options | Hex Mode" to format the file for proper viewing.