The kit enables development and evaluation of 3-phase motor control applications by providing all the necessary software and hardware components. The main hardware components of the kit are the TEC0053 from Trenz Electronic GmbH as the motor driver board, the Arty Z7-10 from Digilent Inc. as the reference controller board and a BLDC motor from Anaheim Automation as the reference motor. The main software components are the Field Control Algorithm implemented with Vivado SDSoC and the Web UI; the software has to be downloaded from trenz.org/EDDP/.
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
- Optionally, the power stage can be run from a separate 5V … 48V DC power supply
- Runs on 12V DC power
- Web UI and Network API for the control of the motor over internet
- Internet connectivity provided by the Linux operating system running on an ARM processor
- Available motor control modes consist of speed control and stator current control
- Implementation of a Field Oriented Control Algorithm with Vivado SDSoC, offloading from processor to embedded
- Speed and flexibility provided by FPGA-fabric in Xilinx Zynq®-7000 Programmable SoC
- Development and evaluation of three-phase motor control applications
- 1 x 8 GB class 4 microSDHC card containing a motor control demo for the Arty Z7-10
- 1 x Arty Z7: APSoC Zynq-7000 Development Board for Makers and Hobbyists as the reference controller board
- 1 x BLDC motor as the reference motor
- 1 x Pmod cable kit 6-pin, length ~ 15 cm (6")
- 1 x TEC0053 - protection cover
- 1 x TEC0053-04 EDPS Power Stage
- 1 x TEC0060-01 motor connector board for EDPS
- 1 x fuse 58V 30A slow bolt mount
- 2 x adapter sets (adapter for Europe, UK, USA and Australia) for power supplies 12 V
- 2 x power supplies with cable 12 V / 3 A
- 4 x bolts M3 20 mm
- 8 x screws M3 x 6