You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
Development Boards - Device on board does not match schematic
The device symbol included in the Development Board schematic that I am using for reference does not match the device on the board.
Why does it not match?
The board design team defines the FPGA device symbol for use in our Xilinx Development Board schematics early in the design cycle.
By rule, they will generate a generic symbol with the largest device in that package for the symbol.
To confirm what device is actually shipped on the Development Board you are purchasing, please see the product page for that board.
|Boards & Kits
- Virtex-6 FPGA Broadcast Connectivity Kit
- Virtex-6 FPGA Connectivity Kit
- Virtex-6 FPGA Embedded Kit
- Virtex-6 FPGA ML605 Evaluation Kit
- Virtex-6 FPGA ML623 Characterization Kit
- Spartan-6 FPGA Connectivity Kit
- Spartan-6 FPGA Embedded Kit
- Spartan-6 FPGA SP601 Evaluation Kit
- Spartan-6 FPGA SP605 Evaluation Kit
- Spartan-6 FPGA SP623 Characterization Kit
- Kintex-7 FPGA KC705 Evaluation Kit
- Kintex-7 FPGA DSP Kit with High-Speed Analog
- Virtex-7 FPGA VC707 Evaluation Kit
- Virtex-6 HXT FPGA ML631 Evaluation Kit
- Virtex-6 HXT FPGA ML630 Evaluation Kit