You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
Zynq-7000 SoC ZC706 - ZC706 inconsistent pin assignments on FMC connector, Table 1-33 of UG954 (v1.1)
In the ZC706 Evaluation Board User Guide v1.1 (UG954), Table 1-33 lists the J5 LPC FMC connections to AP SoC U1.
Is the pinout given in Table 1-33 correct?
- Inconsistency between UG954 and UG865 regarding connection of XC7Z045 pin AJ27. UG954 lists a signal connection to connector J5 (pin H23), whereas UG865 shows AJ27 as a GND pin.
- Inconsistency in UG954 regarding XC7Z045 pin AJ26; within table 1-33 there are two connections to the J5 connector; pins D23 and H22.
There are some errors in Table 1-33 of the ZC706 Evaluation Board User Guide v1.1 (UG954).
- FMC_LPC_LA19_N is connected to AH27, and not AJ27.
- FMC_LPC_LA19_P is connected to AH26, and not AJ26.
This can be confirmed from the ZC706 schematic.
The corrected section of Table 1-33 can be found below, and is included in v1.2 of the ZC706 Evaluation Board User Guide (UG954).
|Boards & Kits
- Zynq-7000 SoC ZC706 Evaluation Kit