You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
VITA 57.1 FMC standard - FMC_VIO_B_M2C signal is supplied by the FMC card
In a design using an FMC card, how is FMC_VIO_B_M2C delivered to the design?
FMC_VIO_B_M2C is supplied by the FMC card present in the FMC card slot of an Evaluation Kit, in accordance with the VITA 57.1 FMC standard.
More information on the VITA 57.1 FMC standard can be found on the VITA website: http://www.vita.com/fmc.html
|Boards & Kits
- Kintex-7 Boards and Kits
- Kintex-7 FPGA KC705 Evaluation Kit
- Virtex-7 Boards and Kits
- Virtex-7 FPGA VC707 Evaluation Kit
- Virtex-7 FPGA VC709 Connectivity Kit
- Spartan-6 Boards and Kits
- Spartan-6 FPGA SP601 Evaluation Kit
- Spartan-6 FPGA SP605 Evaluation Kit
- Virtex-6 Boards and Kits
- Virtex-6 FPGA ML605 Evaluation Kit
- Artix-7 Boards and Kits
- Artix-7 FPGA AC701 Evaluation Kit
- FMC Cards