The following error appears when programming a device in Hardware Manager:
ERROR:[Labtools 27-1974] Mismatch between the design programmed into the device XC7K325T_0 and the probes file xxxx/impl_1/debug_nets.ltx.
The device design has 0 ILA core(s) and 0 VIO core(s). The probes file has 1 ILA coe(s) and 0 VIO core(s).
Resolution: Make sure the device probes file is up-to-date, then re-program the device.
What is the cause of this error?
This following are possible fixes for this error:
- Ensure that the .bit file and the .ltx file assigned to this device match each other.
- Ensure that the capture clock to the ILA is a free running clock.
- Ensure that timing requirement has been met after inserting Debug cores.
- The error can be caused by a Signal Integrity issue on the board.
A case was found where the issue was caused by a bad USB Cable.
- In one case creating a new project resolved the error.
- Ensure that the Version of the core matches the version of the tools, and hw_manager.