The ChipScope™ PLB IBA core is a specialized Bus Analyzer core designed to debug embedded systems that contain the IBM CoreConnect™ Processor Local Bus (PLB) version 4.6. The ChipScope PLB46 IBA core in EDK is based on a Tcl script that generates an HDL wrapper to the PLB IBA and calls the ChipScope Core Generator to generate the netlist based on user parameters.
- Probes the master, slave, arbiter, and error status signals of the PLBv46 bus
- Probes the PLBv46 OR'ed slave signals
- Automatically adjusts ports to the PLBv46 bus width
- Supports trigger port customization by a design parameter
- Separates master, slave, and error status signals into independent match units which can be enabled or disabled by a design parameter
- Allows independent enabling or disabling of probed master, slave, and error status signals for data capture