With this core, the Xilinx Universal Serial Bus 2.0 High Speed Device provides a control interface to internal registers via a 32-bit Processor Local Bus (PLB) Version 4.6 as described in the IBM CoreConnect™ 128-Bit Processor Local Bus, Architectural Specification Version 4.6.
This PLB slave interface supports single beat read and write data transfers (no burst transfers). This interface is suitable for USB-centric,high-performance designs, bridges and legacy port replacement operations.
Key Features and Benefits
- Compliant with the USB 2.0 Specification
- Supports High Speed and Full Speed.
- Has a 32-bit OPB Slave Interface
- Supports positive and negative ULPI clocks.
- Has eight endpoints, including one control endpoint 0. Endpoints 1 - 7 may be bulk, interrupt, or isochronous. Endpoints are individually configurable.
- Uses Block RAM for endpoint buffers. Each endpoint has two ping-pong buffers.