The AXI (Advanced eXtensible Interface) to APB (Advanced Peripheral Bus) Bridge translates AXI4-Lite transactions into APB transactions. It functions as a slave on the AXI4-Lite interface and as a master on the APB interface. The AXI to APB Bridge main use model is to connect the APB slaves with AXI masters.
- AXI 接口基于 AXI4-Lite 规格
- APB interface is based on the APB3 specification, supports optional APB4 selection
- Supports 1:1 (AXI:APB) synchronous clock ratio
- Connects as a 32-bit slave on 32-bit AXI4-Lite
- Connects as a 32-bit master on 32-bit APB3/APB4
- Supports up to 16 APB slaves
- Supports optional data phase time out